Sunday, July 5, 2015

Fourth of July!

We got home yesterday from the Wilds and went right into celebrating our amazing country! We enjoyed dinner with friends and then fireworks!

The snakes were fun to watch!
The kids loved watching the fireworks!
So much fun!
Ready to watch the BIG fireworks!
I love my crazy and silly Gabey!
Job and Mark were both pretty exhausted, but were still happy to hang out with our friends!
Brothers!
Mj helping Zoe with her glow sticks.
Gabe was saying, "I can't believe this! This is awesome!" LOL
Love me some fireworks!
Job wasn't too happy with the loud bangs. He would hide under the blanket and then look out to see the fireworks for a little bit.
I'm so thankful for America! What a privilege to live in this great country!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails