Thursday, September 11, 2014

Job is 2!

I cannot believe my baby is 2 years old today! These 2 years have flown by! Job is a ball of energy!  He doesn't stop much.  He repeats everything we say.  I love hearing his little voice say, "Please, help me" and "Awesome!"  He loves to do anything his big brothers and big sister are doing.  He loves big trucks and balls. He loves to make us laugh and be silly.  He is a reminder to me of God's grace.  With so many bad memories on this day (the tragedies of 9/11 and the memory of seeing my mom for the last time until Heaven) God gave me such a gift in Job.  He brings me so much happiness and I'm so grateful to have happiness around this time of year that used to be so difficult for me. To God be the glory!

Job, we love you more than words can express.  Our prayer is that you will know your need of a Savior at a young age, at that you would have a sweet relationship with your Heavenly Father.  We pray that you will live up to your name sake. Job was such an amazing man of God. I'm humbled when I read about him in the Bible. May you bring God glory and praise in the good times and the bad.

Job on his birthday 9/11/12.  Those cheeks!!! =)
Job today on his 2nd birthday. 9/11/14. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails