Monday, August 18, 2014

First Day of School 2014

Today we began our 2014-2015 school year.

We've got Job - Totschool. 
Boy, did he make a disaster of our playroom during school today. 

Gabe - Preschool
He did great today!  He was so excited to do his work papers and play some games together.
Jadyn - 1st Grade
She was amazing on her first day of school.
 
MJ - 6th Grade
He had a bit of heart failure looking at all the work required for 6th grade, but it'll be a good challenge for him.
 
 

I attempted some group pics of my crew...... yeah, it didn't go so well. LOL



The best pic I got.

 
Looking forward what God will teach all of us this year.  So thankful for the opportunity I have to homeschool my children.  I always saw myself as a teacher to a class, but never homeschooling my own kids.  I love it and am blessed to be able to teach them.  It's a daunting task that I don't take lightly and some days I just want to cry and have a pity party, but the rewards are so much greater than those hard days.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails