Monday, April 21, 2014

We really have been learning!

I have been so slack at keeping my blog updated on our homeschooling adventure! Life has been busy!  So here's a quick update of what the kids have been doing!

Job finds lots of ways to get into trouble during school.  Thankfully, I can find some things to keep him entertained for 5 minutes or so! ;)
Jadyn loves doing learning activities on the ipad!
Gabe has become quite the artist recently.  I don't seem to have enough coloring pages for him to do! ;)
Mj just finished up his chapter on the respiratory system.  He made a lung model.
I bought a reading curriculum at the homeschool convention I went to a couple of weeks ago.  It seriously has been the light bulb that Jadyn has needed.  Her reading is really improving! I'm so proud of her!
I often find these two coloring together! I love watching them interact!
Gabe loves matching upper case and lower case letters.
This scene right here is one of the main reasons I love homeschooling! Seeing them all working together, getting along.... makes my heart melt.  We won't talk about the times that don't look like this! ;)
Jadyn learned about plants.  She loved this experiment.  Every hour she would check her celery to see if they had turned blue and red.
Mj and I got up at 2:45 am on the morning of April 15 to see the total lunar eclipse and blood moon! It was awesome! And I loved having that fun bonding time with MJ.  Too bad lunar eclipses can't be at 2 in the afternoon! LOL
We have 13 more school days! We are all ready for summer break! =)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails